Regarding to the Natural Resources and Environmental Policy, the Government will implement an environment-friendly waste disposal system and enhance waste disposal capacity of local administrative authorities. The Government will also promote the private sector’s role in research and development for recycling of raw material and clean technology. In addition, the Government will not allow Thailand to become an end receiver of waste, which has to bear the costs of industrial waste and pollution.
More like this
- Solid Waste Management in the city of Kathmandu, Nepal
- Environmental GuidelinesonSolid Waste Management in Kingdom of Cambodia
- Waste Management and Society: A Case Study of Public Participation In Waste Management Kota Kinabalu City
- Municipal solid waste management challenges in developing countries- Kenyan case study
- Institutional Development of the Municipal Solid Waste Sector in Moroccor