The In-Country Training Programme under the Male' Declaration was successfully conducted in the Environmental Research Center of the DoE, Islamic Republic of Iran from September 13 to 17, 2003. The training programme's objective of building a national capacity to provide hands-on experience on sampling and analysis of transboundary air pollutants. The important data regarding the country's training in monitoring air quality was provided in detail. Nonetheless, momentous recommendations were cited for further improvements.
More like this
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Iran
- News letter: Male' Declaration on Control and Prevention of Air Pollution
- Practical Manual on "Wet Deposition Monitoring" (water analysis) for Male' Declaration
- Male' Declaration Implementation for South Asia (Phase I)- Part II: Guidelines for the Preparation of the Male' Declaration Act
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Bangladesh