The Asia Newsletter of the World Conservation Union (IUCN) is a quarterly publication of the organization’s Asia Regional Office. The newsletter provides information on the organization’s programmes and initiatives. It also brings to light the plight of various species of flora and fauna. The impact of human activities on the environment are also underlined. This issue highlights the devastating earthquake that hit South Asia and IUCN’s response in environmental restoration.
More like this
- National 3R Strategy Development
- Myanmar National Environmental Performance Assessment (EPA) report
- Situation of e-waste management in Cambodia
- National Performance Assessment and Subregional Strategic Environment Framework for the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Linking Poverty Reduction with Forest Conservation, Case Studies from Viet Nam (I)