Recognizing the transboundary nature of air pollutants, the need for inter-governmental cooperation and the development of sub-regional air quality assessment procedures and appropriate action plans was sought to be indispensable. In this view, the objective of this guideline is to gather national information for air pollution in order to facilitate the Male' Declaration implementation. This guideline demonstrates how the baseline study and report should be conducted. It describes the proposed structure of the report wherein it consist of valuable suggested sections and attachments to serve as a guide to be followed by the participating countries.
More like this
- Male' Declaration Implementation for South Asia (Phase I)- Part II: Guidelines for the Preparation of the Male' Declaration Act
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Sri Lanka
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Iran
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Pakistan
- Practical Manual on "Wet Deposition Monitoring" (water analysis) for Male' Declaration