This guideline aims to aid the development of national action plans for the implementation of Male' Declaration in South Asian countries. In addition, this is designed to supplement the guideline for the preparation of baseline study in order to fill the possible gaps in the knowledge and understanding in air pollution issues concerning some areas pertinent to the policy process. Nevertheless, the structure and content of the Male' Declaration Action Plan (National) Report is discussed in detail. Eventually, this will serve as a guide for the participating countries in their report preparation.
More like this
- Male' Declaration Implementation for South Asia (Phase I)- Part I: Guidelines for the Preparation of Baseline Studies
- Practical Manual on "Wet Deposition Monitoring" (water analysis) for Male' Declaration
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Sri Lanka
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Iran
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Pakistan