ATOMIC ENERGY (SAFE DISPOSAL OF
RADIOACTIVE WASTES) RULES, 1987.
(February 3, 1987)
— In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) read with clause (i) of sub-section (2) of Section 30 and clause (b) of sub-section (1) of Section 17 of the Atomic Energy Act, 1962 (33 of 1962) and all other powers enabling it in this behalf, the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely
More like this
- HAZARDOUS WASTES (MANAGEMENT AND HANDLING) AMENDMENT RULES, 2003.
- MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTES (MANAGEMENT AND HANDLING) RULES, 2000
- The Environment Conservation Rules, 1997
- The Ozone Depleting Substances (Regulation and Control) Rules, 2000
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1981, amended 1987