In Iran, the baseline study and national action plan for the implementation of Male' Declaration has already prepared. According to the data, air pollution generated from the urban areas is one of the key environmental problems. Statistics and figures showed that the motor vehicles, factories, industrial workshops and heating commercial instruments are the major sources of pollutants in the country. The status of monitoring can be described as randomly executed and in unsystematic manner. In this view, the capacity of Iran to study air pollution trend was limited. Nevertheless, comprehensive measures, actions and valuable control strategies options were imposed for the prevention of air pollution.
More like this
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Sri Lanka
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Pakistan
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Bhutan
- Baseline Studies and National Action Plan- Nepal
- Male' Declaration Implementation for South Asia (Phase I)- Part II: Guidelines for the Preparation of the Male' Declaration Act