The report is divided into two sections: the first reviews the human rights in question at the global level and includes the listing of scientific references and newspaper articles. Scientific articles are cited in the test in the normal way; newspaper articles are not all cited in the text, but are included to give the reader the fullest possible picture. Where possible, URLs are provided.
More like this
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on the adverse effects of the movement and dumping of toxic and dangerous products and wastes
- Managing Pharmaceutical Waste: A 10 step Blueprint for Health Care Facilities in the United States
- National Waste Management Plan for 2003-2008, Hungary
- Minding the Gap: Research Priorities to Address Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- A Comprehensive Environmetal Health Agenda for Hospitals and Health Systems Around the World