The City of Melbourne is working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions across the municipality to zero by 2020 and is leading the way in ensuring our future sustainability and to avert the consequences of climate change. Our aim is to end Melbourne's contribution to global warming by 2020.
More like this
- Zero net emissions by 2020
- City of Melbourne Greenhouse Action Plan 2006-2010
- Implications of Carbon Pricing for Waste Management in Metropolitan Melbourne
- Kampot Solid Waste Management Baseline Survey
- Life cycle assessment of municipal solid waste management with regard to greenhouse gas emissions: Case study of Tianjin, China