The purpose of this guideline is to provide industry with assistance and guidance with respect to the development of their industry in WMPs using the Industry Waste Management Plan Guideline. Furthermore, the assessment checklist, that will be used by the DEA&DP for evaluation of the submitted Industry WMPs, is also attached for self-assessment by industry.
More like this
- Quantiﬁcation of greenhouse gas emissions from waste management processes for municipalities – A comparative review focusing
- Solid Waste Management in Nairobi: A Situation Analysis
- South Africa: National Waste Management Strategy
- Solid Waste Characterization and Quantification of Bahir Dar City for the Development of an ISWM plan
- Assessment of the Solid Waste Management System of Bahir Dar Town And the Gaps identified for the Development of an ISWM Plan