Thes books are in the series of training manuals on developing Integrated Solid Waste Management (ISWM) plan. This manual aims to build the capacity of practitioners and policy makers in waste characterization and quantification with projections for future for all the waste generating sectors viz.: residential, commercial, construction and demolition, healthcare and industrial sectors.
More like this
- Converting Waste Plastics into a Resource: Assessment Guidelines
- Solid Waste Management in Nairobi: A Situation Analysis
- Disaster Waste Management Guidelines
- First Training Workshop on Integrated Solid Waste Management (ISWM) based on 3R
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Plan for City of Matale, Sri Lanka