Coastcare is a program under Coasts and Clean Seas, a Natural Heritage Trust initiative that addresses major coastal and marine management problems identified in the Resource Assessment Commission Coastal Zone Inquiry Final Report (1993) and the State of the Marine Environment Report (1995).
More like this
- Development of an International Fisheries Agreement for the Conservation and Management of the Tuna Resources in the Western and
- IUCN Regional Marine Programme: A Strategy for Asia
- Enhanced Application of Climate Prediction in Pacific Island Countries Projectf
- Marine Protected Areas in Southeast Asia
- Direct Micro Expelling of coconut oil