The eco-village is to be served with its water needs in a manner both conservative, and best use of resources available. Minimising use of municipal water. Maximising use of naturally occurring water. Reduction in loss of naturally occurring water to the sea. Provision of water for villagers, as well as raising the awareness of water issues in the general population.
More like this
- Direct Micro Expelling of coconut oil
- Financing solar photovoltaic systems through rural finance institutions
- Enhanced Application of Climate Prediction in Pacific Island Countries Projectf
- Development of an International Fisheries Agreement for the Conservation and Management of the Tuna Resources in the Western and
- Water and Sanitation Extension Programme (WASEP)