These practices act as a drag on the development of the area and contribute to the general poverty of its inhabitants. The China Rural Energy Enterprise Development Initiative (CREED) project seeks to create a sustainable energy development path for rural people in these areas.
More like this
- Yunnan Province, People's Republic of China National Environmental Performance Assessment (EPA) report
- Environmental Indicators, North East Asia
- IGES 10th Anniversary Symposium Report: Strategy to Combat Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
- Report on Data Collection Status, Processing Capabilities, and Capacity Building Needs in the GMS Countries
- Sustainable Development Priorities for Northeastl Asia